Evin-kay Uckshold-hay, The Ate-gray

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity. Until they come up with Google: Piglatin, I'm good.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity

Friday, February 15, 2008

O:FS, Day 35: Mulitlateral Duress

Interesting bit of trivia: Never incur the wrath of the CS department. How the assignments work is they give you some test code to make sure the stuff you wrote actually works, and then they use a bit more rigorous test code to do the grading. For example, the given test for MP2 had 8 test cases, the code they used to grade it had 30. I fail to see how there could possibly be 30 test cases associated with that assignment, but whatever. I passed most of them, to the tune of 91%, so close enough. I'd had to see what they do if they were actually mad at something.

Anyway, my ongoing survival continues even in the face of the arbitrary onslaught of pink and fluffy misery that the chocolate-greeting card complex insists on inflicting upon me around this time of year. If that isn't a run-on, I don't know what is.

Anyway, after a brief lull, the semester is winding up to be more or less what I expected- a steel cage match. There are dinky little papers due in German and history on Monday. CS has its midterm on Tuesday, German has its second midterm a week from Tuesday, and music class has its midterm a week from Thursday. The senior design report/presentation deadlines and the DBF report deadline are looming in that span as well, there's another MP in there somewhere, and by the end of all that, it will be time to write the next batch of church music. I was able to tell a month ago that the next two weeks would suck, and so they shall. 4 of 9 people have been recruited for the recital. So that's a bit behind what I would like, but better than I had expected. That will need to be finished up and sent to rehearsal by the end of the month as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home