O:FS, Day 28- The Joy of Segmentation Faults
So, CS has found a new way of annoying me- the so-called "segmentation fault," which indicates in a nutshell that my ill-fangled memory allocation efforts have gone awry. I think I found most of them, though, and the MP in question has been turned in. Results pending.
Aside from that, everything is still moving at the end of Week 4, which indicates that this semester will probably work. That said, I'm starting to fall behind on a few things (and am not as far ahead as I'd like to be on others), which means this will be the first of many working weekends. The weekend was from 5-6 this evening, now it's back to it. In particular, there's an ass-ton of reading for history for next week, and senior design is starting to pick up again. Oddly enough, said reading is rarely actually discussed. The entirety of discussion session today was spent wondering when our nationalist identity came about, and "is that normal?" There was a lot of aimless speculation about who "we" are and what makes us "us," but at no point was the concept of "them" raised, and it's hard to have an "us" without a "them." Maybe we'll get to that next week. Owell.
Aside from that, everything is still moving at the end of Week 4, which indicates that this semester will probably work. That said, I'm starting to fall behind on a few things (and am not as far ahead as I'd like to be on others), which means this will be the first of many working weekends. The weekend was from 5-6 this evening, now it's back to it. In particular, there's an ass-ton of reading for history for next week, and senior design is starting to pick up again. Oddly enough, said reading is rarely actually discussed. The entirety of discussion session today was spent wondering when our nationalist identity came about, and "is that normal?" There was a lot of aimless speculation about who "we" are and what makes us "us," but at no point was the concept of "them" raised, and it's hard to have an "us" without a "them." Maybe we'll get to that next week. Owell.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home