Evin-kay Uckshold-hay, The Ate-gray

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity. Until they come up with Google: Piglatin, I'm good.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity

Saturday, January 26, 2008

O:FS, Day 15- Progress

After a bit of reading and poking around at things, the first CS project was summarily demolished. There was about a day's worth of confusion resulting from a matrix indexing issue that I initially thought was something else. Anyway, I got all the points. Apparently the next one will be harder. We've shifted to various memory management issues that I never worried about in Matlab, which may or may not be problematic.

The senior recital will be on Apr. 24, ready or not. Still waiting for organ lessons.

Everything else is going well. There's been a slight ramp-up in workload, but everything's still getting done. I think I'll still wait another few weeks before starting the happy dance, though. A few trouble areas- the history class is producing an obscene amount of reading, and apparently it doesn't just overlap lecture, so I'm going to have to squeeze that in somewhere. How that class gets off taking itself so seriously is beyond me. And German this semester apparently involves a bit more class participation than I'm generally willing to put forth, so that may or may not become an issue.

More scenery changes in St. Louis- the Clayton/Warson bridge on the stricken highway started coming down this weekend, and that will continue for the next few weeks. It's another one I've driven over and under many times, so I guess I'll miss it, although I don't think it would do too well in an earthquake. They've got the whole thing on webcam, although it's from a bad angle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home