O:FS, Day 4- Tuesday
Tuesdays are fairly laid back. The same schedule applies on Thursdays.
9:00- Music 415, Music of the 20th Century. This is the class I nearly didn't get into last semester, so I'm fortunate to be there. Turns out we're doing film music, which I wasn't aware of when I was registering. It's something I'm interested in, regardless of what the composition department thinks, so this class should be a lot of fun. I've had the professor before as well, and highly recommend her classes in general.
10:30- Half hour break. Uh.... I was trying to avoid having a lot of these.
11:00- German, again. An interesting sidenote is that homework is due weekly rather than daily this semester, although we're encouraged to finish assignments daily. This may or may not lead to flagrant procrastination as the semester progresses.
12:00- Break.
2:00- Senior Design, a continuation of last semester, except with a new professor. Two huge reports to write this time. Normally, this class will run for three hours, although I'm not sure how often we'll need the whole time.
So Tuesdays and Thursdays are doable, although I may or may not cram a whole slew of lessons in there eventually.
9:00- Music 415, Music of the 20th Century. This is the class I nearly didn't get into last semester, so I'm fortunate to be there. Turns out we're doing film music, which I wasn't aware of when I was registering. It's something I'm interested in, regardless of what the composition department thinks, so this class should be a lot of fun. I've had the professor before as well, and highly recommend her classes in general.
10:30- Half hour break. Uh.... I was trying to avoid having a lot of these.
11:00- German, again. An interesting sidenote is that homework is due weekly rather than daily this semester, although we're encouraged to finish assignments daily. This may or may not lead to flagrant procrastination as the semester progresses.
12:00- Break.
2:00- Senior Design, a continuation of last semester, except with a new professor. Two huge reports to write this time. Normally, this class will run for three hours, although I'm not sure how often we'll need the whole time.
So Tuesdays and Thursdays are doable, although I may or may not cram a whole slew of lessons in there eventually.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home