Take One Down, Pass It Around...
This post is brought to you by the good people at Guiness, the good people at (insert name of Beer #2), the good people at Absolut, and the good people at (whatever the heck goes into the concoction known as a kamikaze... spell check pending)
Wheee... this needs more e's, but that would be corny.
So, this was test week and this being the end of test week, I've had the equivalent of 5 drinks over the span of 2 hours or so. So we now investigate the success of drunk posting. My typing skills seem to remain intact, so here goes. I believe that drunkenness enhances one's core personality, and, well, I mainly use big words. I'm not quite drunk enough to hit on random girls (that day may come, and it may be the only way to resolve the girlfriend situation) and I'm not drunk enough to ramble off on some tirade regarding the lack of resolution to said situation. Turns out I'm happy drunk, which, to some extent, is somewhat depressing. Or maybe I'm just not drunk enough.
This is not to say that test week went badly. In fact, results are still pending. I can say with reasonably certainty that two of the three tests went well, the exception being that of ECE 205. The subject matter in said course is mind-numbingly simple, but they managed to cram enough simultaneous linear equations into the problems that I was unable to finish in the time alotted. And I'm pretty sure I blew one of the problems as a result, but apparently so did everyone else. Music 421 was the second, and this was essay-based. My only real impression of that one was that my hand hurt afterwards. Then was MSE 280, where I finished on time, but found out later that I had completely blown one of the problems. Whatever. We'll see how the curves and such work out.
Beyond that, work continues more or less as usual. I've got to cough up contemporary service music in a hurry here, again. And there's a paper to write. The organ piece has now passed through major revisions and is now a performance project, so that eases the workload slightly. Just over a month to go on that one. And after a brief lull, homework should pick up again next week. So all in all, very much buisness as usual.
And we can see the effects of drunken posting. Or at least, I can. I make many more typing mistakes, but am still with it enough to revise them, so the overall effect is still cohesive. Clearly I'm not drunk enough. Owell.
So, sleep, then back to work.
Wheee... this needs more e's, but that would be corny.
So, this was test week and this being the end of test week, I've had the equivalent of 5 drinks over the span of 2 hours or so. So we now investigate the success of drunk posting. My typing skills seem to remain intact, so here goes. I believe that drunkenness enhances one's core personality, and, well, I mainly use big words. I'm not quite drunk enough to hit on random girls (that day may come, and it may be the only way to resolve the girlfriend situation) and I'm not drunk enough to ramble off on some tirade regarding the lack of resolution to said situation. Turns out I'm happy drunk, which, to some extent, is somewhat depressing. Or maybe I'm just not drunk enough.
This is not to say that test week went badly. In fact, results are still pending. I can say with reasonably certainty that two of the three tests went well, the exception being that of ECE 205. The subject matter in said course is mind-numbingly simple, but they managed to cram enough simultaneous linear equations into the problems that I was unable to finish in the time alotted. And I'm pretty sure I blew one of the problems as a result, but apparently so did everyone else. Music 421 was the second, and this was essay-based. My only real impression of that one was that my hand hurt afterwards. Then was MSE 280, where I finished on time, but found out later that I had completely blown one of the problems. Whatever. We'll see how the curves and such work out.
Beyond that, work continues more or less as usual. I've got to cough up contemporary service music in a hurry here, again. And there's a paper to write. The organ piece has now passed through major revisions and is now a performance project, so that eases the workload slightly. Just over a month to go on that one. And after a brief lull, homework should pick up again next week. So all in all, very much buisness as usual.
And we can see the effects of drunken posting. Or at least, I can. I make many more typing mistakes, but am still with it enough to revise them, so the overall effect is still cohesive. Clearly I'm not drunk enough. Owell.
So, sleep, then back to work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home