Evin-kay Uckshold-hay, The Ate-gray

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity. Until they come up with Google: Piglatin, I'm good.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Era of Perpetual Bachelordom, Day 260- Really Not Sure Where to Start on This One

Today we played the Bach Passacaglia for prelude, or most of it anyway. I cut a few variations because they were loud, hard, repetitive, and/or didn't run in the time allotted. As a whole it went well, although I turned two pages by accident during first services. There's still a fugue that goes with it that I'm scared of. We'll see about it around this time next year.

Okay, so a month or so ago before The Day We Do Not Name I was speculating about what it would be like if the candy heart makers spontaneously went berserk and started cranking out rogue hearts with unpleasant messages on them. And it crossed my mind that a candy heart that said "Bite Me" would be awesome. Fast forward to yesterday when I was at Borders for one thing or another, and they were rolling out the Twilight merchandise. And among the Twilight merchandise were themed candy hearts, one of which said "Bite Me," not in the "screw you" sense, but in the "creepy vampire love" sense. And I totally died a bit inside. Because bachelor spite and shrill whiny teenage girl-dom should never intersect in any way, shape or form.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home