No-Man's Land
So, here I sit. Hardly anything has happened for 3 weeks and counting, except church and a few sporadic social adventures. I'm not entirely sure what I was thinking when I gave myself a month off. Mainly, I've had to clean, which mainly involves removing the 5 years worth (actually, I've found caches of violin music from high school, so some of it's older than that) of paper that's built up in my room. It's moving slowly, mainly because I have no motivation whatsoever. Other than that, I've been relegated to errand-boy, with near daily shopping runs. At least I don't have to pay for stuff.
Aside from that, the apartment hunt has begun under considerable pressure from my parents (and myself, and just about everything else) to get out of the house. In retrospect, work should start before the apartment hunt since right now I technically still have no income even though that will change shortly. As it stands, this is marginally less irritating than recital organization, but that could change.
Work starts next week. I'll be doing --stuff-- for the --thing--, and this year it should more closely resemble what I'd been doing at school. I think. Impossible to say for sure. I play at church next Saturday and the Sunday a week later as well. So, true to form, everything is starting at once. Some things never change.
Aside from that, the apartment hunt has begun under considerable pressure from my parents (and myself, and just about everything else) to get out of the house. In retrospect, work should start before the apartment hunt since right now I technically still have no income even though that will change shortly. As it stands, this is marginally less irritating than recital organization, but that could change.
Work starts next week. I'll be doing --stuff-- for the --thing--, and this year it should more closely resemble what I'd been doing at school. I think. Impossible to say for sure. I play at church next Saturday and the Sunday a week later as well. So, true to form, everything is starting at once. Some things never change.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home