Evin-kay Uckshold-hay, The Ate-gray

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity. Until they come up with Google: Piglatin, I'm good.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity

Saturday, March 03, 2007

It is finished.

I think.

It seems like for the past few years here, I've encountered my worst workload crisis ever roughly three times a semester. The net result of this is, well, this week when I spent hours upon hours in various labs and thought nothing of it. We did get some semblance of a revision cycle into the DBF report, the drawing package got finished, and so forth. But it did take a long time- until 2 Wednesday night/Thursday morning and again last night. The team lead was still doing the final edit when I left. I assume he finished- I'd call to check up, but I assume he's catching up on sleep. That thing's a monstrosity, as it is every year. The tag line is that it will stand forever, either as a testament to my greatness or my incompetence. We'll find out which at competition.

At any rate, today is Unofficial St. Patricks Day, the day that the student body has arbitrarily chosen for everyone to wear green and drink themselves stupid since real St. Patricks Day is over spring break. I would have joined in seeing as the report is a massive weight off my shoulders, but I've got to nail down the rest of the work that piled up over the past week. So no booze for me. I've really got to find a free weekend eventually. Of course, what I call a wild night others call pregaming, so whatever. Lousy liberal arts majors. My workload would kill them in a week, if that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home