Evin-kay Uckshold-hay, The Ate-gray

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity. Until they come up with Google: Piglatin, I'm good.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow day!

So, yeah. In what is rapidly turning into the snow event of my life, they actually called classes at U of I today. So far, there are about 5 or 6 inches down and it's blowing all over the place, so it's difficult to tell how deep it really is. I was led to believe colleges didn't cancel until the world ended and this doesn't seem like that, but I'll take it. This is my first snow day since 8th grade, a whopping 8 years. And of course, we have yet another sign of my lost childhood. At some point, "yay, snow day, I can play in the snow" turned into "yay, snow day, I can catch up on work." I guess that's the way of things. Much church music to write, and there's an assignment due tomorrow that I've been putting off for a while. So back to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home