Evin-kay Uckshold-hay, The Ate-gray

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity. Until they come up with Google: Piglatin, I'm good.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Epic Battles, Bonus Edition: Me Vs. Campus Parking

Ugh.

The one organization more annoying than campus accounting is campus parking. I have a parking permit (which cost an arm and a leg), and this allows me to park in the lot outside the dorm. The permit comes in the form of a little hang tag for my rearview mirror. Now, part of "The Policy" is that the hang tag should be removed and hidden from view when I drive off campus. Ostensibly, this is because people might break into the car and steal it, but the REAL reason is that They know that us tired and confused college student will inevitably forget to put it back up. Which is what happened to me. And now I have $40 worth of parking tickets to show for it. It was in the friggin' cupholder for gosh sakes. I'll have to check the wording to see if I can argue with them about this, but I'll probably wind up bending over and taking it because let's face it, I just don't have time to wage war on Campus Parking. I'll just stay here and jump up and down and yell in their general direction.

I still say they owe me a bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home