Evin-kay Uckshold-hay, The Ate-gray

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity. Until they come up with Google: Piglatin, I'm good.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pandimonium! My "day off"

Good merciful crap.

Everything's really hit the fan recently. I'm halfway through the fifth salvo and another prelab... no report this week, so that's more or less together. It's all still holding together, somehow. Actually, except lab stuff, grades have been good so far.
I get to conduct the orchestra on Thursday, because I'm one of a very few crazy enough to volunteer for it.
So what happened to my day off? There was a career fair. A bunch of aero companies were there. So, the prep work for that, the fair itself, and the following info sessions took up most of the day. Corporate pandering to the max.
Boeing has processed my application and wants a phone interview Thursday. Woohoo, but it's another thing to worry about.
Church music has returned... I've put a piece together for tomorrow, Ash Wednesday, and there's a contemporary service a week from Sunday. Nowhere. Near. On time. For that one. Gaah.
DBF publication stuff hasn't been started and needs to be finished by tomorrow.

And we're now into the first test cycle. One tomorrow, one Friday, and two next Wednesday. So, on that note, how are classes going? Here's the rundown... AE 322 I'm actually getting more or less. And the TA gives 100 on the homework if we're reasonably close. It's the first test, so we'll see how it goes. AE 312- all simple math and plugging stuff in from tables. No sweat. AE 302- the equations more or less make sense and the prof. is great. Ditto. AE 353- This one's a mess. The book/massive packet is disorganized, the prof barely explains anything, and I am still miraculously piecing it together somehow. And I've been ranting about lab for some time.

So that's what I'm up against at the moment. No time whatsoever for a social life, but again, that's what I expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home