Evin-kay Uckshold-hay, The Ate-gray

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity. Until they come up with Google: Piglatin, I'm good.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Again with the Trap Games: Three Shakes of a Lamb's Tail

Good grief.

Well, work is progressing, a little slower than I'd like, but that's almost always the case. It was interrupted by a few meetings and, more notably, the end of the day's basketball game, where I stood aghast as we blew a massive lead to lowly Penn Sate. We (heh, "we..." I don't recall playing) put up a buzzer beater and won, except upon further review the buzzer beater did not, in fact, beat the buzzer (it was about a tenth of a second late) and we lost by a point. And a tenth of a second. Suffice it to say, there will be riots in the old town tonight. For my purposes, though, it's far too cold to riot, or watch the riots. So, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home