The Slash-and-Burn Homework Campaign and the Stupidity of Man
Work continues.
Everything due tomorrow is now finished, and I have a prelude. I am very proud of my prelude. Unfortunately, everything due Wednesday is not started yet. Overall, not a bad weekend. Of course, I've been sitting at a desk for literally hours on end, and my back is getting a bit sore. I'm really not a fan of the desk chairs they give us.... I wonder if the Daniels ones are better.
Anyway, apparently there was an unfortunate incident last night involving the obliteration of (apparently) all glass objects (lights, dryer windows) in the laundry room. Now, I've always frowned upon this sort of thing on account of it being counterproductive. However, this is particularly unacceptable since it inconveniences me directly. I'm basically out of clean clothes at this point. An expedition into the girls' dorm (currently unexplored territory) to seek out their laundry room is pending. So, there's just the matter of what to do with those responsible (drunken slobs, no doubt, they probably have girlfriends), assuming they're ever found. I'm a fan of crippling public humiliation myself. It's underutilized as punishment. Stick 'em in stockades on the quad and let people throw things at 'em. Of course, I'm sure The Administration has more politically correct punishments in mind which have no practical deterrence whatsoever, as we can see.
Something else I've noticed... In situations like this, I tend to scream condemnation at all mankind when in fact, only a few drunken slobs are at fault. Gotta work on that.
Everything due tomorrow is now finished, and I have a prelude. I am very proud of my prelude. Unfortunately, everything due Wednesday is not started yet. Overall, not a bad weekend. Of course, I've been sitting at a desk for literally hours on end, and my back is getting a bit sore. I'm really not a fan of the desk chairs they give us.... I wonder if the Daniels ones are better.
Anyway, apparently there was an unfortunate incident last night involving the obliteration of (apparently) all glass objects (lights, dryer windows) in the laundry room. Now, I've always frowned upon this sort of thing on account of it being counterproductive. However, this is particularly unacceptable since it inconveniences me directly. I'm basically out of clean clothes at this point. An expedition into the girls' dorm (currently unexplored territory) to seek out their laundry room is pending. So, there's just the matter of what to do with those responsible (drunken slobs, no doubt, they probably have girlfriends), assuming they're ever found. I'm a fan of crippling public humiliation myself. It's underutilized as punishment. Stick 'em in stockades on the quad and let people throw things at 'em. Of course, I'm sure The Administration has more politically correct punishments in mind which have no practical deterrence whatsoever, as we can see.
Something else I've noticed... In situations like this, I tend to scream condemnation at all mankind when in fact, only a few drunken slobs are at fault. Gotta work on that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home