Requiem Aeternam
As posted in memory of The Blue Bomber, 1998 (I think) - 2006. As mentioned earlier, it's carried me through thick and thin, but apparently it's aged beyond reparibility. So I get a new bike now. Cost me quite a bit, but it should be a step up in quality. I'll be picking that up tomorrow, just in time for it to sit outside for a week while I skip town. But when I get back, I'll be back to full capacity. Take that, walking.
I've now wrapped up all pre-break work. I'd like to get started on the stuff that's due the Monday I get back, but whether that will actually happen is a bit up in the air. I'll be heading down to the Gulf Coast over break to rebuild stuff. I'm going with a group from church and a group from a neighboring church. We'll be meeting up with groups from a bunch of other churches from around the country. And we'll do what needs doing. As I've started saying, the government has failed. Time to send in the college students.
Meanwhile, the basketball tournament has started. And I've filled out brackets. Which means I have a vested interest in every game they play, so I'm glued to the TV for hours on end. It's great. I'm 12-4 on the first day. Syracuse, Utah State, Seton Hall, and Oklahoma can all screw themselves. And that's about it. I'll have no computer and no phone. I won't be thinking about anything that requires more than a 7th grade education. Exactly what I need.
I've now wrapped up all pre-break work. I'd like to get started on the stuff that's due the Monday I get back, but whether that will actually happen is a bit up in the air. I'll be heading down to the Gulf Coast over break to rebuild stuff. I'm going with a group from church and a group from a neighboring church. We'll be meeting up with groups from a bunch of other churches from around the country. And we'll do what needs doing. As I've started saying, the government has failed. Time to send in the college students.
Meanwhile, the basketball tournament has started. And I've filled out brackets. Which means I have a vested interest in every game they play, so I'm glued to the TV for hours on end. It's great. I'm 12-4 on the first day. Syracuse, Utah State, Seton Hall, and Oklahoma can all screw themselves. And that's about it. I'll have no computer and no phone. I won't be thinking about anything that requires more than a 7th grade education. Exactly what I need.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home