Evin-kay Uckshold-hay, The Ate-gray

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity. Until they come up with Google: Piglatin, I'm good.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Engineer, composer, church organist, pianist, violinist (in that order), fighter of stupidity, witness to insanity

Sunday, January 22, 2006

End Week 1: Random Thoughts

• I have a friend who lives in Daniels Hall, across the street. It's graduate housing, and is noted for gem-studded gold-plated opulence what with its huge rooms and individual bathrooms and carpeting and so forth. It's the ideal hotel-office-dorm. And I intend to live there next year assuming I can navigate the rediculous application process which seems to have changed at least twice since I started it.

• I've spent a lot of time this weekend sitting and watching very little on TV. The homework hasn't started yet. My friends across the hall all have homework and sit over there working all day. Apparently my social life, while "acceptable" based on the last end-of-semester review, still can't hold up in a homework lull. Said homework lull should end within a week.

• I've glued a few more cans on the tower. I've also scooted it around a bit, and it's held up. I haven't attempted to lift it yet, which is the real test. Still, this is encouraging. I'm still several floors behind on the gluing, and have an ungodly number of cans stacked around the room.

• Us churchgoing folk would like some sort of breakfast on Sunday mornings. The cafeterias are closed and my um... questionable cereal acquisition procedures took last night off. Pop Tarts from the vending machine ≠ breakfast.

• All classes to this point seem like they can be reasoned with. AE 353 seems a bit vague in its coverage and therefore is a cause for concern. I've noticed that eveything through, call it, the first homework set is easy to lull you into a false sense of security. What's up with that?

• That's about it. I really thought I had more or these. So bored. Owell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home