We Can Rebuild Him. We Have the Technology.
And by "we," I mean "they." And by "rebuild," I mean "build a new one from scratch." For those not up on the news, we totaled the plane this morning. We had another instance where the engine cut out with 8 pounds of water on board. Very similar to Friday's incident, except this time we drifted farther from the runway, hit a tree branch on the way down, and went nose in. Which is really the worst thing you can do. In a competition setting, we'd bust out the duct tape and superglue and try to patch it up, but as it sits, it's easier to build a new one from scratch. I may or may not have convinced the team lead to add a few inches to the payload bay... we'll see. Cause the tennis balls didn't quite fit in the old one. Of course, I still have other work to do, but at least the week's homework is cooperating.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home