The REAL Reason Why Life Sucks So Bad
The Powers That Be haven't turned the airconditioning on yet. We got a somewhat lengthy email regarding the matter, and apparently doing so is a difficult process that requires several days, and they are going to wait until they're sure it's going to stay hot out until they start it. It sounded like the heat may or may not be on as well. So, to The Powers That Be: It's not going to get cold again. Let's get this thing started up, otherwise you're gonna have a riot on your hands. In the meantime, I've been sweating it out and working very slowly. And stuff just keeps piling up.
On an unrelated note, is it bad if 666 comes up as a solution to a homework problem? I thought they generally tried to avoid that.
On an unrelated note, is it bad if 666 comes up as a solution to a homework problem? I thought they generally tried to avoid that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home